Labour law is an important part of any company’s operations. Considering dynamic legislative environment, compliance with changing labour laws is an ever-present challenge for businesses.
Effective management of labour issues requires a solid understanding of legal framework, including practical enforcement of labour legislation. Due to this fact, companies are looking for commercially focused assistance on labour law matters, which would allow both ensuring compliance with the legal framework, as well as managing potential risks.
Our team has solid practical experience in managing issues arising from the labour matters, helping businesses in their relations with employees, trade unions and state authorities.
Proper management of labour relations is an investment, which definitely results in significant savings for business..
Our team of legal professionals can provide full scope services in the area of labour law, including:
Consulting on matters in the area of labour relations:
• Establishing internal regulations, remuneration policy, labour safety (OSH) regulations, code of ethics, other internal employer’s acts.
• Developing/negotiating the collective agreement (CBA).
• Interaction with trade unions and labour councils.
• Establishing and termination of employment relations with personnel.
• Concluding contracts with top management, including CEOs, Directors and CFOs.
• Processing of employees’ personal data.
• Civil relations vs labour relations.
• Outsourcing, provision of personnel to/by third parties.
• Labour safety (OSH).
Wasfi Al Tal Street,
Wahet Ammon Complex